Licensed Massage Therapist
Range of $20 to $50 per hour depending on type and location of services provided.
Lead Based Pay Scale – We compensate at a higher rate when you generate the client.
Vita Massage is focused on stress and pain management. Our client population consists of individuals who engage massage through referral from their doctor for specific conditions, for athletic performance enhancement, injury prevention and rehabilitation and to maintain the highest level of health and wellness achievable.
We are seeking experienced massage therapists with a solid anatomy and physiology knowledge base, mastery of assessment and continuing education that supports our client population. Candidates will be highly professional and motivated individuals willing to build a clientele to service at Vita Massage office locations and be a part of our on-site massage program teams.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule – You tell us when you want to work and the number of massages per day to schedule.
- Above Industry Standard Compensation
- Independent Work Environment
- Clinical Direction – Access to our owner, your Clinical Director, Scott Korb and his 25 years of experience and acquired specialized skill set.
- Office and Scheduling Support
- Valid PA Massage Therapy License
- Knowledge of PA Board of Massage Therapy Requirements
- Individual Professional Liability Insurance
- PA State Background Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Demonstrate Solid Massage Therapy Skills
- Access to Reliable Transportation
- Ability to Work as a Team
- Ability to Implement Clinical Direction
- Ability to Connect With and Retain Clients
- Massage Experience in the areas of:
- Corporate On-Site Massage
- Sports Massage
- Ability to Attract New Clients to the Practice
- Motivation to Engage Community Events
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
We welcome calls at 412-420-7183