Vita Massage is open and ready to deliver massage therapy in a safe environment.
We are following guidelines from the CDC, our local PA officials and health board and the FSMTB.
We continue to make the health and wellness of our clients our first concern. In response to Covid19, Vita owner, Scott Korb, is committed to personal and environmental safety. Scott has been tested twice both with negative results and will continue to be tested to ensure our clients wellness. Below are the measures we are taking to provide a clean and disinfected environment and what you can expect to experience when visiting our practice:
• You will be contacted before your appointment to obtain updates to your health information and be asked specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• When you arrive at the office, I’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until I text you or call you to come in. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time.
• I will greet you at the door and use a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
• I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since your phone screen. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
• Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage.
• If you wear gloves to the office, please remove before entering.
• You will be asked to complete a new client intake form that includes informed consent items specific to Covid19.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to use when you enter the office and upon leaving the office.
• Appointments will be scheduled 1/2 hour apart from each other to allow time to disinfect the space in between clients.
Stay safe, stay healthy and reach out to us. We are here to serve you.
Call Us Now to schedule your Massage Therapy session!